There was some great build-up since it took me a couple days in advance to lay it all out. Students from all my classes were wondering what we would do.
I had a bell-ringer about graphing coordinate points. Then I pulled the drones out and since our students had to turn in their iPads the day before I used my iPhone and iPad as the two driving devices. (It also turned out that is why I have very few pictures.)
Here is the game that I laid out for each team.
It was a learning curve since I didn't tell them how to fly, but students got the hang of it and it moved pretty quickly. Here is a picture of one student's drone landing and another's trying to find the spot.
Next year I will have students graph the coordinates who are not flying the drone on a separate sheet of paper and help give directions on which way to fly the drone. It was a great end of the year activity, will definitely use this in the classroom next year.